Let us provide the day-to-day operations for your association so that your Board of Directors are able to focus on the organizations’ strategic plan and goals.
Our services include:
- Daily operations of the association
- Membership management
- Broadcast emails
- Social media posting
- Website development and maintenance
- Production of newsletters and journals
- Brochure coordination and development
- Market research
- Advertising coordination and sales
“It was so refreshing to hear a person answer the phone rather than an automated machine.”
Does your Board need help achieving or developing their strategic plan? We can help!
- Board orientation and training sessions
- Strategic plan development and review
- Monitoring Board activities and focus on the strategic plan
- Policy and procedures development and review
- Marketing plan development and review
Utilizing our membership software, your organization will have access to an online content management system for a fraction of the cost. Our membership management system is an internet based system that provides each member access to all their demographic and historical information. Registration for events are customized per client and event to enhance marketing efforts.
Should you have your own database, our staff is also experienced in a number of membership management systems, therefore allowing for a seamless transition to our team’s utilization of your database and procedures.
Our membership management services include:
- Maintaining membership database, including potential members
- Processing requests for membership information
- Processing dues renewal statements
- An online membership directory
- Maintaining membership supplies and periodicals
- Producing reports for mailing lists, committee chairs, or Board Members
Our team will provide your organization with full financial management.
Our services include:
- Budget development and monitoring
- Checking and savings account maintenance
- Investment account maintenance
- Investment policy development and monitoring
- Bill processing, including check printing
- Income deposits from membership, conferences, etc.
- Credit card processing
- Producing financial reports
- Coordination with your Treasurer to adhere to budget constraints for each area of operation