Association, Conferences, and Exhibition Management, Inc. has been in the Denver Metropolitan area for over 26 years. During that time, our organization has managed many types of associations, including medical, construction, trade, education, and the service industry. The scope of these associations range from local, state, national, and international members.
Our firm was one of the first Charter Certified Association Management Companies accredited by the American Society of Association Executives. This certification established standards of operation for Association Management Companies that our firm still follows.
Our services are tailored to your organization’s specific needs and budget – from turnkey association management, to specialized services. Our team of experts, in coordination with your volunteers, will create a dynamic team to service your membership.
Submit an RFP or contact us today to let us show you how your association’s mission and goals can be accomplished.
- Increased net membership by 22% in a year
- Increased net revenues for an Annual Conference by 17%
- Created financial stability in the association to alleviate the need for a grant from the national organization
- Developed a strategic plan to assure focused organizational direction
- Developed internal policies and procedures to assist the Board of Directors and committee chairs
- Created an online membership form that brought in 88% of the new members for the year.
- Receive an average of 4.8 out of 5 on a Board performance evaluation of our company.